Thursday, April 14, 2005

War...what is it good for?

So today there was a "Peace Fest" on the campus here at UIC. While walking through on my way to work I observed a "peacie" hanging up a pinata. I thought to myself "what better way to promote peace than pummeling a pinata?"
    "Look, Pedro. I don't know how they do things down in Juarez, but here in Idaho we have a little something called pride. Understand? Smashing in the face of a pinata that resembles Summer Wheatly is a disgrace to you, me, and the entire Gem State."

2 comments:

Colonel K said...

This is quite possibly the single greatest post on the site. Combine it with the one with the picture of the pinata above, and it is truly most incredible.

Jacob Aleksander said...

I finally get some response, I was afraid those Franks had deposed you or something...