Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The Price is Right...

I think it is time for a little friendly competition on the ole' blog. The first round will be a test of wits; one will need to translate the forthcoming phrase and ascribe the correct author. The first one to comment with the correct information will get an incredible prize. The phase is: Το γαρ απροσληπον αθεραπεντον ο δε ηνωται τω Θεω, τουτο και σωζεται.

[Rules and regulations: Enter as many times as you like, however, one prize per household. Heretics don't receive prize even if answer is correct.]

2 comments:

Colonel K said...

I may enter, but knowing the nature of your incredible prizes, I may not. I'm sure it'll be something French like baby poweder.

Jacob Aleksander said...

If you enter your prize will be even the greater because I won't have to ship it.